We like to keep things here simple, non-dramatic, and generally issue free. Punishment for violation of these rules is entirely up to the moderation and administration team at DownToJeep.com. The rules are simple:
- Don’t be a dick.
- VENDORS: Vendors and employees/representatives of such are permitted to register and contribute to our community to include the forums. We actually encourage it. Vendors are NOT PERMITTED to sell or promote product through our forums, however. We allow vendors the right to participate in our community so they can interact with their largest demographic: the average Jeep owner. Vendors are allowed to suggest their products if a community member asks for suggestions and vendors are highly encouraged to provide professional support to community members that have questions about their products.
- EVENT ORGANIZERS: Please send a Private Message to DoozerJK for review and approval before posting your event on our forums. Large enough events may make it to the front page. Events that are likely to be approved are Jeep specific events. A local car show is unlikely to be approved, for example.
- By using our community you agree to not hold DownToJeep.com liable for any damages or hardships caused by following guides or advice on DownToJeep.com. We can’t vet the validity of every piece of advice that might be posted to the site by community members.
- Use and membership on DownToJeep.com is a privilege, not a right. This is OUR turf and you just come here to play. The moderation and administration team of DownToJeep.com holds the right to terminate your account or modify or delete any content that you publish at any time without any prior notification.
- These rules can be changed at any time and without notice. It is your responsibility to maintain familiarity. That is why they are linked at the very top of our site on every page, post, reply, and view.
- We only allow a single account per person. If you want your username changed, please send a PM to DoozerJK to have the change made instead of starting from scratch.
- We currently do not allow public personal sales or trades on this site.
- Individuals under the age of 18 years old are not permitted to have an account on this website.